BJM & Associates, Inc., Lexington, KY, was founded in 1971 by Janey Moores and has become “Central Kentucky’s Number One Staffing Service,” as described by The Lane Report.
BJM consists of multiple divisions, each of which specializes in servicing a different segment of the staffing market. In this way, BJM can serve your specific needs far better than most other staffing services.
BJM’s different divisions include:
- BJM & Associates, Inc. – temporary staffing (short-term, long-term, and temp-to-hire)
- Job Guidance of Kentucky, Inc. – permanent placements (direct-hire)
- Technitron – contract technical and professional employees
- Commonwealth Employers Alliance – outsourced business services
- BJM Medical Staffing (nursing and allied health professionals)
Expert Witness -NEW SECTION FOR LEGAL CONSULTING/EMPLOYMENT EVALUATIONS
BJM Promotes Environmental Responsibility and Community Service Support
Through its “Endangered Species” program, BJM donates a percentage of its revenues to the World Wildlife Fund. We believe that talented, dedicated employees are just as rare and endangered as the precious wildlife remaining on the endangered species list.
BJM contributes thousands of dollars and numerous volunteer hours each year to:
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Race for the Cure
- BMW Drive for the Cure
- Habitat for Humanity
- The House that Women Built/Women’s Build
- Florence Crittenton Home for Girls
- New Opportunity School for Women
- The Nathaniel Mission
… and many more organizations too numerous to list.